WENDY S. PERROTT, M.D.
She is a graduate of the University of the West Indies (Trinidad), where she earned a BS degree with honors in Zoology and Chemistry. This was followed by postgraduate courses in Biochemistry at Andrews University (Michigan). In 1986 she entered medical school at Loma Linda University (California), graduating in 1990, and remained at Loma Linda University Medical Center where she completed her internship and residency training in OB/GYN.
Dr. Wendy Perrott is a board certified, Florida licensed Obstetrician/Gynecologist. She is also board certified in Lifestyle Medicine, and has completed postgraduate training in laparoscopic, microsurgical, and minimally invasive procedures.
She is a member of ACOG (The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist) and ACLM (American College of Lifestyle Medicine). Lifestyle Medicine and Wellness are key components of her private medical practice. She believes that the patient has an integral role to play in their health. She treats patients with kindness, integrity, and dignity.
She has been a featured speaker at the Pacific Coast Fertility Society as well as locally with many women's groups, churches, and youth programs.
Dr. Perrott’s areas of interest include Culinary Medicine and Medical Missions. She has participated in numerous missions in Haiti, Peru, Trinidad, Grenada as well as in the United States.
When Dr. Perrott is not at work, she spends time in the outdoor hiking and discovering hiking trails, cooking especially developing new recipes with her knowledge of culinary medicine. She is also an avid reader in the field of Medicine, Self-motivation, and Theology.
- Woman's Health Consultants, Naples, FL: 1994-1995
- Just Ladies Health Care, 1304 N. Lawnwood Circle, Ft. Pierce, FL 34950: 1995-1999
- Healthy Choice OB/GYN, LLC, 400 W. Woodward Ave., Eustis, FL 32726: 07/1999 to Present
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES/COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Medical Director at Life's Choices of Lake County: Eustis, Florida
- Community Primary Care Clinic: Eustis, Florida
- We Care: Lake County, Florida
- Member of Adventist Service Industries
- Lecture Series: "Creation Health, A Healthier You" - Promoting women's health in the community
- Haiti Endowment Fund: Temecula, California
- Chief Executive Officer: Aaron and Abigail Institute, A non-profit organization offering healthcare, housing, and transportation services
- Hands International: Health and development services to the community, Loma Linda, California
- Clinical Preceptorship/Teaching: Nova Southeastern University, Physician Assistant program
- Haiti Mission Trip/Florida Hospital: Clinic in rural Haiti, Gonaives, Haiti, April 2015
- Florida Hospital Waterman - 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, Florida 32778: 04/1999 to Present
- South Lake Hospital - 1900 Don Wickham Dr. Clermont, FL 34711: 11/2014 to Present
CRYSTAL N. HUDSON, P.A.-C
Photo coming soon.