Healthy Women & Girls is comprised of board certified Ob/Gyn physicians who have extensive experience in the practice of women's health. We, along with our dedicated clinical and administrative team, measure our success by how well we meet your needs for high quality medical care grounded in the latest and most sound clinical evidence.
Our practice prides itself in meeting your expectations and welcomes your input on ways we can better serve you.
At Healthy Women & Girls we perform many in-office treatments geared towards women’s health. Among those are:
- Well woman exams
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal Pap Smears including Colposcopy, Cryosurgery, Leap Procedures and Gardasil immunizations
- Evaluation and treatment of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding including Endometrial Biopsy and Endosee
- Complete and Detailed Urodynamic testing and treatment
- Latest in Birth Control including Mirena / Skyla and Paragard IUDs, and Nexplanon
- Conservative Management of Prolapse including Pessary and Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Therapy
- Fertility Treatments
- Evaluation of Breast Problems, Gynecological Cancers, and Genetic Testing for hereditary cancers
- Evaluation and Management of Menopause, PMDD, including Bioidentical Hormone Treatments
Healthy Women & Girls provides exceptional service from our office conveniently located right off of Highway 441 in Tavares. Our caring staff is here to provide personalized attention to every patient and we are ready to address any of your questions or concerns. Contact Healthy Women & Girls at 352-483-3730 for an appointment today.
All patients deserve to be treated with respect. Fear of discrimination causes many LGBT people to avoid seeking care and, when they do get treatment, studies have shown that LGBT people are often not treated with respect or cultural competence. We are dedicated to improving healthcare for LGBT people and their families.
**Please Note** Healthy Women & Girls (HWG) is strictly a fee for service business and does not accept any insurance or health reimbursement programs. And and all services provided by Healthy Women & Girls (HWG) are non-payable or reimbursable by any insurance companies and are considered elective.