Your First Visit
Our team always welcomes new patients. Whether you need an appointment for an annual check-up, a problem visit, or a pregnancy, we are here for you and ready to help!
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL 352-483-3730.
Your first visit is the start of your relationship with your doctor and is an important event. One of our doctors will meet with you in for a private consult before your first exam takes place. All of our doctors will take a fair bit of time with you during this initial meeting and exams. Your husband, friends or family are welcome at any visit at
On your first visit, please bring:
- Payment for visit for self-pay patients
- Names and dosages of any medications you are taking
- List of your drug allergies and reactions
- Complete medical history, including serious or chronic illnesses and previous surgeries
- Name of contracted laboratory if any specimens may be needed
- List of questions that you may want to ask
You must call and make an appointment prior to accessing paperwork.